Special Event Permit May Be Needed for Outdoor Events

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

​If you are planning an outdoor event, a special event permit may be required by the City to ensure the safety of all participants. Please contact Jamie Capps at the Resort Management Office at (757) 385-6638 or email jrcapps@vbgov.com.

Indoor events do not require a special event permit, but may require additional licenses/permits through the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office when activities such as food or merchandise vending are involved or when admissions or donations are required to enter. Contact Dawn James at (757) 385-8784 or email djames@vbgov.com.

# # #