Public Utilities Operations & Maintenance
(757) 385-1400

  • For questions about water quality
  • To report water main leaks or sanitary sewer stoppages
  • To report missing water/sewer main lids
  • To report a broken pipe in your home (only if you cannot locate the shut-off valve​)

Public Works Storm Water Maintenance
(757) 385-1470
  • To report flooding on your street

* To report an emergency after hours (nights, weekends, and holidays) call Virginia Beach Citizens Services at (757) 385-3111.