Record Services

We are not accepting walk-in customers until further notice. In the meantime, requests for Record Services can be submitted by phone at 385-8942 or by email at

Utility Maps and R.O.W. Permit Design Sketch 
  1. Take a screenshot of the area from City Map VBgov.
  2. Mark the area that you need for your permit on the map. See the example below.
  3. vbgovmap.png

  4. Please note that different sized monitors may affect the screenshot. For specific scale requests, more screenshots may be required.
  5. Send an email to with the following information:
      • Address or GPIN number
      • Marked screenshot
      • Additional information if applicable
You should expect your request to be completed within two business days.

Public Utilities Construction Project Information 
Please contact us at 385-8942 or for the following:
  • Project status
  • General project inquiries
  • Project manager information

Construction Plans, As Built/Record Drawing Plans, and Other Documents 
All information should be sent by email to The email should include the following information:
    • Address/GPIN (parcel number/tax ID)
    • Project name/number (optional)

Contact Information