City Departmental Invoices

​​​​City Seal.jpgAs a service provided to other City Departments, the Treasurer's Office assists in the mailing and the collection of charges owed to them.  The City Treasurer's Miscellaneous Collections Department currently bills on behalf of the departments listed below. Please note the City Treasurer's Office does not resolve disputes on the fees generated on behalf of another department. If there is a discrepancy or you wish to dispute the fee please contact the department that initiated the invoice.  The department's point of contact information is listed below as well as on the invoice below your address.

Animal ControlVB Animal Control Admin.(757)
Facilities ManagementVB Facilities Management(757)385-5659
FireVB Fire Department(757)
Human Services - FOIAVB Human Services(757)
Police Dept. - Cost Recovery (DUI or Special Operations)VB Misc. Collections(757)
Police Dept. - False AlarmVB Police FARU Department(757)
Police Dept. - Photosafe or Stop Arm CrossingVB Police Photosafe Dept.(757)
VB School Board CafeteriaVBCPS Bookkeeper referenced on invoice(757)385-1101
VB School Board FinesVBCPS Bookkeeper referenced on invoice
Traffic EngineeringVB Traffice Engineering Dept.(757)385-4131

If your City Invoice is older than 60 days, your account has been turned over to our Delinquent Collections department.  As with any delinquent account, we will use any and all collection avenues to satisfy the account in full.  Additional actions may incur additional fees.  If you would like to discuss your payment, late fees or set up a payment arrangement, please contact them at (757) 385-8951.

Contact Information