Thank you for choosing Virginia Beach as your vacation destination. VB Insider
is a custom slideshow containing useful, easy-to-access information about our city. You can share this information with your friends and family and will be able to contact Virginia Beach if you should have additional questions during your visit.
To get started, we suggest connecting to WiFi. Once connected, open this link with your mobile device.
Once downloaded, you will be able to open VB Insider while offline.
Your slideshow will work on all Apple devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and the latest Androids.
Apple Devices (iPhone/iPod/iPad)
- Click on the share button on the BROWSER BAR (this is the box that looks like it has an arrow coming out of it - it’s on the top for iPads and the bottom for iPhones/iPods).
- Select “Save to home screen.”
- After it has fully saved, click the icon. The first time you launch the slideshow, you will want to wait until you see the download complete and green check-mark appear before you attempt to view it.
Note that not ALL Android phones will allow you to add the icon to the home screen.
- Bookmark the page you want to add to a Home screen
- Open the browser “bookmarks” screen
- Long-press the bookmark you want
- Select “Add to Home screen” or add shortcut to home screen (your device may support one or both).
- Click on the icon on the home screen to launch the slideshow. The the first time you launch the slideshow, you will want to wait until you see the download complete and green check-mark appear before you attempt to view it.
Virginia Beach strives to help our visitors feel welcome. Please consider sharing VB Insider by using the built-in share button to pass along this useful information to others interested in visiting Virginia Beach. You may also copy and paste this URL http://moblalbum.com/6CjG7XJuam/gallery/183702 into a text message or email.