Thinking of Buying a Home? Home Ownership Workshop June 30
Thursday, June 05, 2014 · 09:00 am
In recognition of June as Homeownership Month, the Virginia Beach Department of Human Services Financial Empowerment Program is offering a Homeward PATH workshop to prepare citizens for homeownership. The workshop is free and open to the public.
- What: A workshop to help you organize your pathway to owning a home. Learn how to
- Tackle credit issues
- Avoid predatory lending
- Find a helping hand through community resources, educational resources and affordable housing opportunities.
- Build your savings through strong money management practices.
- When: June 30 from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Ebenezer Baptist Church, 975 Baker Road
- How: To reserve your seat for this free program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (757) 385-3551
This workshop is sponsored by the Financial Empowerment Program of the Virginia Beach Department of Human Services, in conjunction with the Mayor’s Action Challenge for 500 Families Financially Fit for the Future. To explore the other financial programs available, visit the Financial Empowerment website at www.vbgov.com/fe.
# # #