The Virginia Beach Establishment Review Task Force (ERTF) will host a free training session to individuals who manage and serve alcoholic beverages in restaurants and bars
on Wednesday, March 7, starting at 6:15 p.m., at the Law Enforcement Training Academy (LETA), 411 Integrity Way, (I-264 and Birdneck Road) in Virginia Beach.
Each spring, the departments of Police, Fire, Public Health, Zoning, and the state’s Alcoholic Beverage Control Board (ABC) hold this free seminar to help inform restaurant/bar owners, managers, and servers regarding:
- How to prevent sales to minors (underage drinking)
- How to prevent sales to intoxicated customers
- How to spot fake identifications
- What laws and regulations govern alcohol sales and consumption in Virginia
- Overcrowding Issues
- Life Safety Inspections
- Do Not Tow and alternative ride home
Your participation and feedback is greatly valued and essential to a successful summer season.
For more information, please contact Lieutenant Reo Hatfield at 385-2700 or email RHatfiel@vbgov.com.