- You may register to vote in person or by mail by completing a Voter Registration Application.
- Be sure to complete and sign forms before mailing. Make sure you include a copy of your ID - for example: your Virginia Driver's License, utility bill or bank statement.
- If mailed, Voter Registration Applications must be postmarked no later than the deadline specified for each election.
- If delivered in person, either by the applicant or a third party, the Voter Registration Application must be received by the deadline.
- Voter Registration Applications postmarked or received after the deadline will be held and processed after the election.
SEND ALL MAIL TO:
City of Virginia Beach
P. O. Box 6247
Virginia Beach VA 23456-0247