RFP's (Request for Proposals) are statements of interest and qualifications from interested firms to provide a variety of professional, consultant services necessary to improve the City's transportation, surface water, or building infrastructure. RFP's are also used for the Lease/Sale of City properties.
The first solicitation is for an RFP for Eastern Shore Drive Drainage Improvements - Phase I, (CIP 7-151) (PWCN-15-0013)
The second solicitation is for an RFP for Eastern Shore Drive Drainage Improvements - Phase II, (CIP 7-151) (PWCN-15-0017)
The following files are associated with both RFP's:
Posted August 6, 2014:
In response to requests issued by firms interested in the Eastern Branch Lynnhaven River (CIP 8-110) (PWCN-15-0028) RFP, we’ve added some files to the City’s FTP Transfer Site.
Project: Eastern Branch Lynnhaven River Dredging (CIP 8-110)(PWCN-15-0028)
The following Supplemental Information has been made available for reference in preparation of Statements of Interest and Qualifications on the above project.
- Eastern Branch Lynnhaven River (EBLR) Supplemental Information
- EBLR Condition Survey (April & May 2005)
- Eastern Branch Transfer Site (EBTS) Concept A (July 5, 2012)
- USACE Permit 79-0357-15
- Western Branch Lynnhaven River (WBLR) + Old Donation Creek (ODC) Final Contract Documents
- WBLR Plans for Dredging (June 18, 2014)
- WBLR & ODC Dredging Specs (June 18, 2014)
- Addendum No. 1
- Addendum No. 2
- Addendum No. 3
The above information will be posted on the City's FTP Site until September 2, 2014 and can be accessed with the below information.
- FTP Address - ftp.vbgov.com
- Username - ftpguest
- Password - 1vacation$time!
If you have any additional comments and/or questions please feel free to contact the project manager below. Thank you.
Jessica N. Winterwerp, P.E.
Water Resources Project Manager
City of Virginia Beach
Department of Public Works
Municipal Center Bldg. 2
2405 Courthouse Drive
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23456