Please use the form below to request special pick-up of bulky items (or you may call 385-4650 to place your request).
Requests must be received prior to 5 p.m. the work day before your regular collection day in order to be processed.
Tips for Collection of Bulk Items
household trash and bulky items are collected by the city one time each
week on the scheduled refuse collection day.
- Service is provided by request and with a minimum of 24 hour
notice prior to the normally scheduled refuse collection day.
- Items are placed on the curb line of a city right-of-way no
earlier than 5:00 p.m. on the day before and by 7:00 a.m. on the day of
- Items placed for collection need to allow sufficient
clearance on all sides allowing the collection, without possible property
- Items shall not be placed under hanging wires and/or in the
vicinity of telephone or cable boxes.
The following items will NOT be collected
- Computer Towers (CPUs)
- Hazardous Materials
- Paint Cans
- Propane Tanks
- Remodeling or Building Materials
- Vehicle Parts
- Wood Pallets
NOTE: Some items that are not listed may also not be collected. Please call 385-4650 with questions.
Please mention if you have a Freon-containing appliance because this item requires special handling.