Your Public Utilities and Public Works City Services Bill has a new look - and it's been redesigned with you in mind.
New features, larger font, and at-a-glance billing information will help you quickly find what's important to you.
Learn more about your redesigned City Services Bill
1. Account Information - Indicates the
account number, name of the account holder, and service address.
2. Account Summary - Provides
an overview of account balance, current charges, date due, and amount due.
Explanation of Bill Details - Itemized
summary of all charges. Includes current charges, balance forward, and total amount
4. Summary of Current Charges- Reflects
total number of days in the billing period and displays service costs in an
5. Messages - Check
here for billing information, news, and other special notices.
Payment Stub - Lists
your service address, account number, due date, and total charges. Detach this
portion and return with your payment.
7. Ways to Pay Your Bill - Lists payment options including online, by phone, and in person.
8. Contact Us - Provides office hours and contact numbers.
9. Your Water Consumption Comparison - Provides a yearly "visual" of your water consumption based on bimonthly meter readings.
10. Meter Information - Reflects meter read date, type, reading for current and previous bill periods, and amount of water used during current bill period.
11. Messages - Provides a brief description of services and related charges.