ePRO will be periodically unavailable on Thursday, March 6, 2014 due to updates.
Welcome to ePRO (electronic Police Reports Online), an interactive web application that allows public access to reported crime, traffic accident reports, and active warrants. At this time, ePRO is not compatible with Windows 8.
1. Neighborhood Crimes Report
- provides the ability to create citywide crime summary reports and detailed crime reports for a neighborhood, street, precinct, or police zone based on user selection criteria.
2. Incident Reports
– provides the ability to create a public copy of a police incident report based on case number (preferred) or date and street user selection criteria.
3. Traffic Accident Reports
– provides the ability to create a public copy of a police accident report based on case number (preferred) or date and street user selection criteria.
5. Report an Offense
- provides the ability to submit selected non-emergency offenses. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
PLEASE NOTE: Allow at least 14 days from the report date for data entry or scanning into our records management systems. After data entry and scanning processes are complete, ePRO data for Neighborhood Crimes Reports and Incident Reports is updated at 12 a.m., 4 a.m., 8 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m., and 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. This process takes approximately 10 minutes and you may receive errors during this time. If you receive an error, please exit ePRO and try again 10 minutes later. Traffic accident reports are scanned documents. Scanning is completed daily, Monday through Friday and the reports are available in ePRO on the next business day.
If you have any questions, please review the FAQs
(Frequently Asked Questions) section. If you have comments or questions, please use the Comment Form
ePRO is not considered a formal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. The data and/or reports are presented on the web as a convenience to you. A formal FOIA request may be made using the FOIA Request form
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided. However, in some instances, cases of a sensitive nature that are under active investigation may be temporarily excluded from this site.
Printer friendly versions of the individual reports require Adobe Acrobat reader. To download the reader, click here