NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Virginia Beach Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 12:00 Noon in the Council Chambers of the City Hall Building, Virginia Beach, Virginia. A briefing session will be held at 9:00 a.m. in the City Manager's Conference Room, City Hall Building. Copies of the proposed ordinances, resolutions and amendments are on file and may be examined in the Department of Planning. For information call 385-4621. If you are physically disabled or visually impaired and need assistance at this meeting, please call the CITY CLERK'S OFFICE at 385-4303.
1. AMERIGROUP CORPORATION APPROVAL (COUNCIL ON SEPT. 14)
Conditional Use Permit, eating and drinking establishment, 4433 Corporation Lane. BAYSIDE DISTRICT.
2. GEO I, L.L.C. C/O JOHN GEORGHIOU DEFERRED
Change of Zoning District Classification, R-10 Residential to Conditional R-5D Residential, 4480 & 4488 Indian River Road. CENTERVILLE DISTRICT.
3. CITY OF VIRGINIA BEACH APPROVAL (COUNCIL ON SEPT. 14)
Ordinance to Amend Section 501 to the Zoning Ordinance, pertaining to outdoor recreational and amusement facilities in residential districts.
5. R.M. CLARKE, LLC./IRRA, LLC. DEFERRED
Change of Zoning District Classification, R-5D Residential Duplex to B-2 Community Business, south side of Indian River Road between Lake James Drive and Ferry Point Road. CENTERVILLE DISTRICT.
6. CAVALIER GOLF & YACHT CLUB APPROVAL (COUNCIL ON SEPT. 28)
Conditional Use Permit, outdoor recreational facility, 1052 Cardinal Road. LYNNHAVEN DISTRICT.
8. OCEAN RENTAL PROPERTIES, LLC. APPROVAL (COUNCIL ON SEPT. 28)
Modification of Conditions previously approved by City Council on September 12, 2000, 3202 Holly Road. BEACH DISTRICT.
9. BEN JOHNSON APPROVAL (COUNCIL ON SEPT. 28)
Modification of Conditions, 612 Nevan Road. LYNNHAVEN DISTRICT.
10. MARK & CHRISTINE ZAPPERNICK DEFERRED
Street Closure, Unimproved street between Lots 13 & 14, Avalon Hills and between Barkwood Court and Richland Drive. CENTERVILLE DISTRICT.
11. VIRGINIA BEACH TRAVEL SOCCER, INC. APPROVAL (COUNCIL ON SEPT. 14)
Modification of Conditions, previously approved by City Council on September 8, 2009, 2949 Shipps Corner Road. Deferred on June 9, 2010. BEACH DISTRICT.
13. CHESAPEAKE ATLANTIC, LL. DEFERRED
Modification of Conditions, previously approved by City Council on October 24, 2006, 173 & 177 S. Birdneck Road & 1228 Jenson Drive. Deferred on July 14, 2010. BEACH DISTRICT.
BEACON – JULY 25, 2010 & AUGUST 1, 2010 – 1 TIME EACH