Princess Anne Community Recreation Center is an 82,000 square foot multi-faceted recreational space, located adjacent to Strawbridge Elementary School and Princess Anne Area Library. To participate in most activities you will need a valid membership card or day pass
Get all the great benefits of a gym, plus access to all our recreation center amenities and activities:
- Cardio equipment, circuit training, and free weights
- Group fitness classes and personal training
- Indoor pool with lap lanes, diving board, ADA lift, and accessible pool ramp & submersible wheel chair
- Locker rooms and showers
- Multipurpose gymnasium, racquetball courts, and sportwall
- Youth game room and indoor play structure, adult billiards, and meeting spaces
Group Fitness Schedule | Pool Calendar
| Gym Schedule
Hours of Operation
| Monday - Thursday
||6:00 am - 9:30 pm
||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
||6:00 am - 9:00 pm
||8:00 am - 8:30 pm|
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
||11:00 am - 5:00 pm
||11:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Prior to 8:30 am, the gym, pool, racquetball courts and weight room are adult only unless specified by the program unit. All program areas close 15 minutes prior to the building closing.
Zumba Gold Drop-in Group Fitness Class
"I am very happy with my experience. I've increased my strength, flexibility, stamina, and it's fun!"
- Vi A.