Bayside Community Recreation Center is an 83,931 square foot multi-faceted recreational space adjacent to Bayville Farms Park. To participate in most activities you will need a valid membership card or day pass
Get all the great benefits of a gym, plus access to all our recreation center amenities and activities:
- Cardio equipment, circuit training, and free weights
- Group fitness classes and personal training
- Indoor pool with lap lanes, diving board and ADA lift
- Locker rooms and showers
- Multipurpose gymnasium, racquetball courts, and sportwall
- Youth game room and indoor play structure, adult billiards, and party rooms
See Inside Bayside Recreation Center
Hours of Operation
| Monday - Thursday
||6:00 am - 9:30 pm
||6:00 am - 9:00 pm|
||6:00 am - 9:00 pm
||6:00 am - 8:30 pm|
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
||11:00 am - 5:00 pm
||11:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Prior to 8:30 am, the gym, pool, racquetball courts and weight room are adult only unless specified by the program unit. All program areas close 15 minutes prior to the building closing.
"I am very much enjoying Michelle [Waltz]'s care and attention during [swim] lessons. She is helping me gain confidence in the water and is very patient and understanding with me when things don't work out straight away! Thank you for providing such a good service. The exercise is certainly worth it, and I would recommend Michelle's class to everybody."
- Christine S.