Course registration for Therapeutic Recreation Programs is easy and offers many options:
- EZreg - 24 hours a day! http://EZreg.VBgov.com or (757) 385-2386.
Must have Family Personal Identification Number (PIN) and client barcode. Payment must be made with Visa or MasterCard. New participants can create an account by visiting any recreation center. Picture ID is required.
- By mail - Submit Course Registration Form to Great Neck Recreation Center, 2521 Shorehaven Drive, Virginia Beach, 23454. Registration received prior to the initial registration start date will be processed the following business day, in the order in which they are received.
- In person at any recreation center on a first come, first served basis.
All participants must ...
- Possess a valid Recreation Center Membership Card or Day Pass (obtain through any community recreation center).
- Adhere to the Department of Parks and Recreation’s payments, cancellation/refund policy, and reduced fee eligibility. Learn more
Before the program begins, NEW participants must also:
- Complete and submit the participant information forms in the Therapeutic Recreation Programs Participant Packet.
- Return these forms with original signatures to the TR Office at Great Neck Recreation Center
- Attend an In-person Intake (interview) with a TR program supervisor who will contact you and set up a date/time after all forms are received.
- Will be contacted for a review of your files annually if participation occurs regularly.
- Those who have not participated in programs in over a year, will require completion of new forms.
- If your medical status has changed or if you have been hospitalized, please contact a TR program supervisor to update your file.
Please note: There is a minimum of 5-business days processing time for review of class lists, confirmation of placement, and for staff to contact new participants. At that time, new participant packet forms will be given a deadline for submission.