Bayville Farms Park is a 68-acre park established in 1978 through the cooperative efforts of the City of Virginia Beach, the National Park Service, and Virginia's Department of Conservation and Recreation. Of special interest is the disc golf course, the first such course in Virginia Beach.
- Six Lighted Tennis Courts (1 striped for pickleball)
- Three Lighted Basketball Courts
- Two Lighted Softball Fields
- Three Large Group Picnic Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Dog Park - NEW!
- Shuffleboard Courts
- 18-Hole Disc Golf Course View Course Map
- Volleyball Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- TRX® Suspension Frame
- Shared-Use Path
- Picnic Tables
- Public Restrooms
- Vending Machines
The following items can be checked out of the park office with a driver's license or other form of identification: badminton equipment, basketballs, baseball bats, corn hole boards and bags, footballs, frisbees, horseshoes, rubber playground balls, soccer balls, volleyballs and volleyball nets.
Disc Golf Tournament Fee: $50/day (open to public)
Hours of Operation: