The City of Virginia Beach operates three premier skate parks located in Mount Trashmore Park, Williams Farm Park, and Woodstock Park. Skate parks welcome users of all ages.
Mount Trashmore Skate Park | 310 Edwin Drive | (757) 473-5237
24,000 square foot extensive street course flowing from an above ground, seven-foot deep bowl. Adjacent to the skate park is a competition-sized vert ramp that stands at a massive 13.5 feet tall and 40 feet wide. Skate park components are framed with treated wood and covered with composite material.
Woodstock Park Skate Plaza | 5709 Providence Road | (757) 366-4538
10,400 square feet of concrete skateable area and 3,200 square feet of interior green space. The plaza contains a five-foot tall quarter pipe, vert wall, rails, hubba ledges, radial ledges, stairs and handrails to provide endless skating action.
Williams Farm Skate Park | 5269 Learning Circle | (757) 385-3064
25,000 square foot, concrete skate park that features a tiered bowl, flow park and urban skate plaza with LED lighting.
See Inside Williams Farm Skate Park
Visiting the Skate Parks
Skate park participants will need to present a skate park pass for entry into the parks. An annual pass is valid for one-year from date of purchase and provides access to all Virginia Beach skate parks. Day passes are also available for those who do not have an annual pass.
To obtain a skate park pass, download an application and bring the completed form and payment with you to the park office between 9 am and two hours prior to the park closing time. Parent/guardian will need to complete the application for any minor and be present to obtain a skate park pass and provide documentation for proof of residency.
Skate Pass Fees - Effective January 1, 2016
Skate park pass fees assist with the cost of staffing and maintaining our skate parks. Annual pass fee may be paid by check, money order, or cash. Day pass fee must be paid by cash. We are unable to accept credit card payments.
|Youth (17 & under)
|Adult (18 & up)
Virginia Beach Residents: To receive the resident rate, you will need to provide a state-issued driver’s license or DMV ID card with a Virginia Beach address.
You may also provide a photo ID along with one of the following proofs of residency:
- Personal check with current address
- Car registration/insurance policy
- Federal or state tax return
- Current utility or cable bill
- Personal property tax statement
- Voter registration card
Note: The name on the Photo ID must matched the name on the supporting documentation. Post Office (PO) Box addresses do NOT fulfill residency requirement
Military discounts are not provided; however, military members residing in Virginia Beach are eligible for the resident rate.
If your pass is lost, a replacement pass can be made for $5 (cash only). Replacement pass expiration date will be the same as the original expiration date.
Hours of Operation
Mount Trashmore & Woodstock
Day after Labor Day through June 15:
*Exceptions: During Virginia Beach City Public Schools' Spring Break & Winter Break, skate parks will open at 10 am.
June 16 through Labor Day:
Open Daily | 8 am - 9 pm
Notes About Using the Parks
- All skate park participants must wear an industry standard helmet. Protective pads
are strongly encouraged. Park staff reserve the right to deny access or use due to
- Skateboards, bikes, razors, kick scooters, and rollerblades are permitted.
- No electric, motorized, training wheels, or “spark” apparatus are permitted.
- Courteous conduct is expected from all those using park facilities. Disruptive language or behavior is prohibited.
- Inappropriate behavior/actions and language, including failing to obey park
safety requirements and rules, will result in disciplinary action and may result in
the loss of skate park privileges.
- Smoking is not allowed in the skate park or at the entrance gate.
- Food is not allowed in the skate park at any time.
- Skate parks will be closed on holidays as posted at the facility.
- Park staff reserve the right to open or close skate parks as needed.
- Unauthorized access to skate parks after posted operating hours or when the facility is closed due to safety or maintenance reasons shall be considered trespassing. Violators will be prosecuted.
In the event of rain, snow or other condensation on the ramps or concrete, the skate park will close until park staff determine the facility safe for use.