Must have client barcode and family pin. These are provided at time of in-person registration and can be received in person with photo ID at any of our community recreation centers.
Register over the phone: 385-2386
Must have client barcode and family pin.
: at any of our community recreation centers
Registration Note: Online registration for 2012/13 School Year Programs ended on August 3. Please register your child in person at any Virginia Beach Recreation Center. Registration for 2013/14 School Year Programs began May 18.
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Your child is considered to be registered in the program only after all registration forms are completed and returned to any of the Virginia Beach Recreation Centers. These forms are in the Parent Handbook. See provided links above.
- Our staff will confirm the first day your child may start participating in the program, once all forms are received.
Summer camp registration:
- A deposit for each week is required at the time of reservation for most summer camps.
- The balance is due every Friday, 10 days prior to the week that the participant(s) will attend. Please refer to the Parent Handbook for the payment schedule. See provided links above.
- A recreation center membership is required for programs held within a recreation center.
School year program registration:
- A registration fee and the first session payment are due at the time of reservation for the school year program.
- The balance is due every other Friday, 10 days prior to the week or session that the participant(s) will attend. Please refer to the Parent Handbook for the payment schedule. See provided links above.
- Participants in programs with a $45 registration fee receive a Virginia Beach Recreation Center membership.
Payments can be made at any recreation center, online or via touchtone phone with the barcode and family PIN, by autopay or by mail.
Autopay is a payment option that automatically charges your Visa or MasterCard every payment due date once you fill out the form and turn it in to any recreation center for processing. A new form must be filled out for each new program; i.e., school year and summer.
You can also easily add payment reminders to your calendar using the links on the right.
If payment is not received on or before the scheduled dates, your child will be withdrawn from the program. Should this occur and you would like for your child to continue participation on the program, you must re-register your child (if space allows) and pay the reinstatement fee and remaining balance on the account.
Payments are not prorated due to illness, inclement weather, vacation, disciplinary actions, etc.