Munden Point Park is a 100-acre park located on the North Landing River, a major leg of the Intercoastal Waterway.
An 18-hole disc golf course meanders through the park with baskets positioned throughout, even on the finger piers along the North Landing River. There are also 2 additional practice baskets at the park. There is no charge to use the disc golf course unless you are hosting a tournament.
For shelter reservations, please call 385-PARK.
- Five Large Picnic Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Mini-Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Boat Ramp
- Fishing Area (Virginia Freshwater Fishing License required)
- Disc Golf Course View Course Map
- Three Ball Fields
- Three Basketball Courts
- Three Playgrounds
- Horseshoe Pits
- Five Volleyball Courts
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals (for use on Oakum Creek only)
- Vending Machines
- Public Restrooms
- An outdoor amphitheater with electrical outlets is also available by reservation for weddings, classroom instruction or other special events.
The following items can be checked out of the park office with a driver license or other form of identification: badminton equipment, basketballs, baseball bats, corn hole boards and bags, footballs, frisbees, horseshoes, rubber playground balls, soccer balls, volleyballs and volleyball nets.
Hours of Operation:
Boat Ramp: $7/launch or $100 annual pass ($5 replacement)
Kayak & Canoe Rental: $10/hour
Disc Golf Tournament (open to public): $75/day