Read Books. Have Fun. Win Prizes.
The 2014 Summer Reading Challenge runs from June 16 to August 9, 2014.
Youth (Birth - Age 9)
- Sign up online. iPad users, click here.
- Read and log 5 books: receive a book of your choice and a bowling pass.
- Spin the prize wheel for every 3 books read after completion up to 20 books.
Teen (Age 10 - 18)
- Sign up online and receive a free book of your choice. iPad users, click here.
- Earn a raffle ticket for each book you read, up to 50.
- Earn an extra ticket for signing up for a library card or renewing your current card.
Adult (Age 18 & up)
- Sign up online and receive a raffle ticket. iPad users, click here.
- Read and log 5 books and receive a tote bag, bowling pass and raffle ticket.
- For each book you read up to 50, receive a raffle ticket.
- Visit the library after registering and pick up a Bingo sheet and receive a raffle ticket for each Bingo (5 blocks in any direction).