My Account in the Online Catalog
- View the list of items you have checked out
- Obtain your PIN
- Update your email address
- Renew items
- View and change holds
Other Library Accounts
Freegal - Use your library card and PIN to view your available downloads for the week and to re-download any music you downloaded in the previous two weeks.
- Create a Hoopla account with your email address, library card and PIN to enjoy streaming music, movies, TV shows and audiobooks.
- Create an account or login with your username and password to view your audiobook checkouts, manage your profile and edit your communications preferences.
- Use your library card and PIN to view the eBooks and audiobooks on your OverDrive Bookshelf, check the status of your holds and change your default settings for checkout periods. If your library card is replaced, e-books or audiobooks already checked out or on hold for you are not automatically transferred to a replacement library card. Please ask library staff to assist with merging your OverDrive accounts.SAM
- Your SAM account is created when you receive your library card. With this account, you are allotted 2 hours per day on the library's public internet computers. You can also use this account to add money to your card for printing either at a Library Payment Center station or at the help desk at your library.
- Create an account or login with your username and password to view the digital magazines you have checked out. Note: to use Zinio on a mobile device, you need a Zinio account on the library's Zinio site and
a Zinio account for the app itself.