Listed below is the process for households interested in renting a workforce housing unit:
- Renters apply directly with the property manager of the workforce housing units.
- Property managers determine program eligibility.
- Renters must also meet the property manager’s tenant selection criteria.
- Renters will be required to execute a Workforce Housing Program Lease Addendum and Authorization to Release Information form.
- Renters must re-qualify to rent the workforce housing unit on an annual basis. If the renter no longer meets the eligibility requirements of the Workforce Housing Program, the household may continue to rent the unit at the workforce housing rental price until its current rental agreement expires. At that time, the household must either vacate the unit or enter a new rental agreement with the property manager for the market rental price.