The Judicial Center consists of 3 buildings connected by corridors (Buildings 10, 10A and 10B). Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court in located in Building 10A. Be aware, the main floor of the building is the 1st floor, while the ground floor actually is the basement.
Even though all juvenile services are located in Building 10A, You MUST enter through the main entrance of Building 10.
Once through the security checkpoint:
- proceed down the main corridor,
- turn left prior to the escalators (DO NOT go down the escalator),
- continue past Traffic Courts A & B,
- turn right into the corridor leading into Building 10A which takes you into the main waiting area of the Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court. The Clerk's counter is at the end of the waiting area, to the left.
What Services are located in the Juvenile Court Building?
- Clerk's Office
- Courtrooms 1, 2, and 3
- Court liaison office of Department of Human Services
- Court liaison office of DCSE
- Attorney/Client Conference Room
- Courtrooms 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Mediation Coordinator (located next to Courtroom 8)
- Mediator/Client Conference Room
- Vending Machines
- Public Defender's Conference Room
- DCSE Conference Room
- DHS/Client Conference Room
Ground Floor (Basement)Third Floor
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Court Services Unit
- Juvenile Intake
- Juvenile Probation and Parole