The Residential Parking Permit (RPP) restricts general parking on most resort area residential streets between 30th Street and Rudee Loop, between 8pm – 6:00 a.m. daily. Holiday parking restrictions include 24 hours a day restricted parking for July 4th Weekend, from 8pm July 2nd through 6am July 6th, and Labor Day Weekend, 8pm Friday through 6am Tuesday. To legally park in RPP areas, vehicles must display a residential parking decal or pass. RPP decals/permits are issued only to residents and businesses in the restricted zone and may only be obtained at the Beach City Treasurer’s Office. To view a map of the restricted area with the street listing, please see our Document Library on the left side of the City Treasurer Home Page.
Annual Residential Decal Fee Requirements & Fees
· Current vehicle registration*
· Current Drivers license
· Two (2) proofs of residency:
Driver’s license w/current address
Check w/ current address
Dominion Power bill
Cox Cable bill
Personal Property or Real Estate Tax Receipt
Payroll Check Stub
*If you have a leased, dealer, or company owned vehicle that is not registered in your name or to your address, you may be required to uses a guest pass.
Residential Decal Fees per Residence – One (1) decal per vehicle – Max is four (4)
· 1st Decal – free
· 2nd Decal – free
· 3rd Decal - $5.00
· 4th Decal - $5.00
Annual Guest Permit per Residence – Maximum is two (2) per Residence
· 1st Permit – $2.00
· 2nd Permit - $2.00
Temporary Guest Permits per Qualified Residence – valid for 72 hours – Maximum ten (10) per week – Free - contact us by email or phone and the passes will be mailed or available for pickup at the Beach City Treasurer’s Office. See our contact information below.
Annual Business Parking Permit Fee Requirements & Fees
· A current valid business license must be presented by the business owner or his designee at the time of request.
· Permits are issued on a monthly basis and the number of permits per business can be increased at any time with the payment of additional annual permits.
· Initial Annual Fee is $25.00 per permit and covers the cost of remaining months.
· Replacement Fee is $20.00 and shall be issued upon proof of loss, theft, or damage of the original permit and payment of replacement fee.