Connectivity to Self Service is available from both City and non-City computers. To login, click on the “Login to InSITE Self Service Application” link on the right.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact the help desk at 385-4357.
- Your username will be the first character of your first name and the first 7 characters of your last name followed by your InSITE employee number (the InSITE employee number can be found on your paycheck)
- Example: John Sampleguy employee id 234, would be JSampleg234
- The first time you login to InSITE, your password will be:
- Your date of birth, formatted as MMDDYYYY + InSITE employee number
- Example, John's date of birth is 1/5/75 = 01051975 and his id number is 234
- So, his password would be 01051975234
- You will be prompted to change your password after you login
- Be sure to update your email address in self service; this will allow you to get password reset emails when you have forgotten your password.
InSITE Self Service is a tool that allows employees to view (and in some cases update) their personal information. This capability is available to all active employees.
Each employee using Employee Self Service (ESS) can view their information only. In addition to ESS, managers have access to Manager Self Service (MSS). With MSS Managers can view non-confidential information for all employees within their direct reporting structure. Managers cannot view confidential employee information such as W-2 forms, paycheck details, and benefits information.
Employees and Managers can also run reports using the Discoverer Viewer reporting tool (from City computers only).
- Information can be viewed on-demand from any Web-enabled computer, without having to request the information from the departmental PALS.
- Employees can update their own address, telephone number, email address, and W-4 information.
- Employees and managers can view leave details for each leave taken (sick, annual and comp time).
- Information can be printed by right-clicking on a screen and selecting print.
- PALS will have more time to perform other primary job functions because they will be researching and responding to fewer inquiries for this information from managers and employees.
If you have questions about the information you see in Self Service, please contact your Departmental PALS.
- HR PALS can provide information about your employment, personal, special or extra information.
- OTL PALS can answer questions about leave balances.
If you have specific questions about your paycheck, contact Payroll at 385-4301. If you have specific questions about your benefits, contact Benefits at 263-1060.